Sunday, November 25, 2007

May Day Parade (On tour now?) Minneapolis 5-7-06

Duration: 02:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-05-10 18:21:01
User: olsonpau
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

"Mayday Parade now on tour with Madina Lake and pick up the new Cd Lessons in Romance out now." This video has nothing to do with the BAND "Mayday Parade," who I had never heard of until someone from their record company asked me to change the description of this video to include the above. I figured "What the hell - doesn't cost me anything to do it." So, there it is. The myspace page for the band is here: http://www.myspace.com/maydayparade Of course those of you who are looking for the band "Mayday Parade" already knew that, I suppose. This is a video OF an actual May Day Parade. Two words - totally different. I'm sorry if you came here looking for a video of the group Mayday Parade. Good luck. Rock on with your bad selves. And now, with no further ado, the actual description of this video: "The May Day Parade is held on the first Sunday of May every year. It is put together by the Heart of the Beast Puppet Theatre."

Comments

No comments: