Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Will Follow You Into the Dark - DCFC Cover

Duration: 03:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-20 23:55:24
User: AsPlanesFlyBy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Will  Follow  You  Into  the  Dark  Guitar  Cover  Death  Cab  for  Cutie  Ben  Gibbard  

Description:

Death Cab for Cutie's I Will Follow You Into the Dark. It's no professional recording, but I think(hope?) I did ok. =P Also, it turned out really dark for some reason. I tried to lighten it up, but to little avail. Though I guess it is kind of fitting for the song, hah. I also feel inclined to mention that those who view without commenting and/or rating will be hunted down by a small force of ninjas.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Ray dancing.
512 / Testarossa F1 Kreissieg Race Exhaust Revving
antm c02 e11 finale part 4
Grand Theft Auto 2: Job #58 - Power Station!
MV-8800 Demo NAMM 2007
Superman Escape On-Ride Video
Simba & Nala Tribute
Caught out: Cybering on Habbo - Part 5
Super Mario 64 Color+Character Codes
Buck Tick - At the night side (live) part 5/9
My pet Gerbil
Dustin Breeding at WKYS 93.9 Live!
Re: Reação Em Cadeia - Os Dias
Warservers.com
Ryan & Taylor
Yiruma - River Flows In You
Oh What a Night For Dancing - Barry White
a 400 small block
Life In Oakdale - Episode 0 - Pilot Minds Of Others
Reviewing the Situation - Oliver!


 

No comments: