Monday, December 3, 2007

Over My Head - [Sum 41] My Part [Collab]

Duration: 01:13 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-30 22:32:46
User: LilaZnAmyxD
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I HOPE I GOT MY TIMING RIGHT LMFAO XD Uh... I dunno, except for the fact I copied p-will a bit xD;; And it came out a bit... I dunno-- UN-SKEELED AND ODD? XD o__o;; I only really liked the ending .__.'' When I started bringing out the rectangular-thingies, I got lazy then started... uh... 'shifting' them. O_o... however the hell you call it. Then I dunno what exactly the hell I did. LOL O__O; And anyone else get dizzy watching this? xD; I know I did O_o;... I know, after the first chorus I got off-timed... What can I say? I was too lazy to fix it T__T Ew. Quality. Fricked. All I can say ._.

Comments

No comments: