Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hillsong United - Shine For You

Duration: 04:04 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-30 11:48:29
User: locuttor
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Hillsong  Unidet  shine  for  you  letra  lirycs  tradução  gospel  cristão  evangélico  arquiteto  web  locuttor  

Description:

Acesse o blog http://gospel.arquitetodaweb.com.br e assista a nossa seleção se vídeo clips Gospel. Todos os dias um novo vídeo é postado especialmente pra você. Letra / Lirycs: One thing I know Is that you´ve changed my life I give you my all All you are is good Give you my heart Cause it´s only you I seek Give you my praise Cause I believe in you Look cross the world And let us shine for you Lord The whole world is Your and I Want to live for You oh God All that I know Is that you´ve changed my life I give you my all All you are is good Carry the lost Make my prayer in this life real Carry my cross Hold on 'til I see you I want to live You I want to love You more I want to be used Father in all of the world May Your word be heard May it stay on my lips To live what I speak Until Your kingdom come Tradução: Uma coisa eu sei É que Você mudou minha vida Eu te dou meu tudo Tudo o que Você é, é bom Te dou meu coração Porque você é o único que eu procuro Te dou meu louvor Porque eu acredito em Você Olhe através do mundo E deixe-nos brilhar por Você Senhor O mundo inteiro é Seu e eu Quero viver para Você oh Senhor Tudo o que eu sei É que Você mudou minha vida Eu te dou meu tudo Tudo o que Você é, é bom Carregue o perdido Faça minha oração nesta vida real Carregue minha cruz Permaneça até que eu te veja Eu quero viver você Eu quero te amar mais Eu quero ser usado Pai, que em todo o mundo Sua palavra seja ouvida Que ela fique nos meus lábios Para eu viver o que falo Até que seu reino venha.

Comments

locuttor ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 18:15:41

Thank you, be welcome. Excuse my English.
__________________________________________________
gaarashiki ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 18:00:41

allright im already subscribing
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

stick figures on crack 2
Miki's shaking dat bootay.
Secret Bassist Revealed?
Power Slide
New Logo
Dustin stapling himself - take 1
Shocking Horror Video
Stranded clip
Anything Box "Carmen" Live
Mondrian Code Review On The Web
Czech bodybuilder Jarda pumps his biceps
Tanz Utena Bambolina
kiero ser grande
DEEN - Hitori Janai LIVE
You are a pirate! Full version
top 10 cutest guys
The World's Coolest Dog
Ric Flair Limo Ride
2 sets of nameplates
100 Argentinos dijeron


 

No comments: