Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Lone Shark - Berating the Director

Duration: 02:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-09-02 03:18:06
User: JimSharky
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Jim  Sharky  Lone  Shark  Public  Access  Bret  Magnum  Sean  Haffner  Banned  for  life  

Description:

...poor Bret Magnum (then Lone Shark director), he really got reamed good by Jim Sharky (then show host). I almost felt remorseful after watching this clip...but I'm sure I had a good reason to be pissed at the time. Sorry Doug...err....Bret!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Robotech OP
AschxLuke - Behind These Hazel eyes -Sample-
MTA 222 Light Dance
my 9 years old oscar couple ( astronotus ocellatus )
E! Behind The Scenes talking about Emmy...
Wiesia & Krzysiek Slub i Wesele Wedding & Ceremony 14-16'4'2
Luc Bourdon First NHL Goal
F16 LOW PASS DUXFORD OCT2007
Where is the Love?
no me digas ke no (inuyasha)
Mark (me) slamming and jamming
Protect Free Speech ಠ_ಠ
Jon Kooley Trick Tip BS Nose Press
video Chikita Violenta "WAR"
Loira
Summerland - Crush
Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2- TS Sasuke vs TS Naruto
gatto vs sacchetto (funny cat)
How to Get Faster Part 2, Lubrication
"take a breath" - jonas brothers (my acoustic version)


 

No comments: