Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pay Your Road Tax Or You And Your Family Will Die

Duration: 00:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-25 15:18:16
User: Applemask
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Advert  Commercial  Public  Information  Service  Film  Announcement  Road  Tax  Disc  Crash  Safety  Death  Taxes  

Description:

So I deliberated for ages over what to make my 100th video, before I decided to just sod it and leave it to chance. Here's a PIF. This is a new one for 2007, and unusually it's about road safety but isn't THINK! branded. It follows the same basic script as the other non-THINK! road safety ad, the level crossings one, only with the adorable bunny replaced with an adorable tax disc. Also no slogan. I admire that. Eschewing a pat summation forces the viewer to actually think about the message by himself. What am I talking about? I don't know.

Comments

wuzzlevideos ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 13:16:06

Look out of your bedroom window late at night and you'll see DVLA black ninjas looking for cars with no tax and "adjusting" something underneath the vehicle. Maybe.
__________________________________________________
Applemask ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 13:12:18

This is the most gratifying comment I have ever recieved.
__________________________________________________
wuzzlevideos ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 12:58:48

Happy hundredth video, Applemask. It was your channel that inspired me to go all mental with my road safety channel. Although I went slightly overboard and zoomed to 160odd videos... But it was your uploads and biting commentry that inspired me to do the same for one specific subject. I just wish I had as good a command of the English language as you ;)
__________________________________________________
electrogeek77 ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 21:44:11

Sounds like a threat to me. Pay your tax or we'll send out the hired goons. Happy Hundredededthed Video!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Deck The Halls -George Bush (funny)
Vindicators vs SeaEmpire
STRIPPER POLE DIVE!
Volki Asanovsky
Hummer h2 Catania
star wars 3- the final battle
TERRITORY WAR MISSION 6
PBS ( Potiential Breakup Song)
Fifa 2008 Be a Pro mode Xbox 360
Benzema Goal
娛樂跟屁蟲- JAY9月17日通告 PART 1
الفرق بين جمهور الاتحاد والاهلي differences (ittihad & ahli)
7tease 012
Film & Television Course Documentary
Kmš karaoke
Mary J Blige - I Love You
Grandcupid - Solo - Acoustic Guitar Solo - Random - Nasty
Flag of Jamaica
bomba
Pool Balls


 

No comments: