Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Remilia vs Mukai

Duration: 02:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-14 16:51:01
User: Hinamo623
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Remilia  Mukai  Touhou  SNK  KOF  MUGEN  

Description:

CHEAP SNK BOSS WITH AUTHENTIC A.I. ALERT,PREPARE FOR RAPE RAPE RAPE! Luckily Remilia has a EX mode, where she gains her desperate special and Marisa's Master Spark. He doesn't have a custom moveset like I hoped so he couldn't have that much guard damage on me. But his pillar spam just gets on my nerves. Ahh well, at least I got him without resorting to the cheap special.

Comments

test384 ::: Favorites  2007-09-24 00:25:53

wow, EX remilia even has one of Yuyuko's projectiles.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

me drunk
Sodomy?!
X-treme Trials - Dan Clarks Crash
50 Cent AYO Technology feat Justin Timberlake MUSIC VIDEO
naruto vs neji Points of Authority


 

No comments: