Friday, February 1, 2008

Forgetting You (Original by Jane)

Duration: 03:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-29 16:31:15
User: Cameragirl803
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Lyrics:) When I look at you, I hope I'm getting through, Guess I just might as well give up on getting you, I try not to be, suspicous you see, But the less that it shows, The more my feeling grows. And I think somedays, in certain ways, you have a place in your heart for me, Then others I find, I'm out of my mind, Oh! Why can't you see..you do want me.. I hope it's easier...the winds been kinda breezer...If it blows my thoughts away, I guess I'll be okay. But if forgetting you...Is as hard as, getting to you..Then I just might as well give up..Guess I just might as well give up, Guess I just might as well give up...Forgetting you! Not to be used without permission:) Thanks

Comments

willienelsonpri ::: Favorites  2007-11-10 04:16:42

this is so sweet jane. your voice is perfect for this love song. very fresh, innocent and honest. like your style. thanx.
__________________________________________________
culverlocal ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 13:25:14

excellent song and lyrics!! I love listening to u sing. 5 starz***** Cheers!! Goldbrick
__________________________________________________
Cameragirl803 ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 13:13:37

Thanks so much JWTLcoversthings:) I'm really glad you liked it:) I was feeling a lot at the time:) Young love and all that (ha,ha)
__________________________________________________
JWTLcoversthings ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 12:50:14

the lyrics reflect a youthful viewpoint but theyre hardly juvenile. Considering you wrote this in your first year in high school I'd say its pretty dang amazing.
__________________________________________________
Cameragirl803 ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 11:16:49

Thanks so much townstra:) I used to write so much when I was younger:) More teenage heart stuff going on:)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Rod Stewart -- This Old Heart Of Mine (Piano Cover)
Old Time Juggling - Jim and Fred
Jonathan Richman - I'm A Little Dinosaur
18 Mil Run L.A. THPS3
hot steamy puppets on your mobile phone!


 

No comments: