Friday, February 8, 2008

You've Lost That Loving Feeling..

Duration: 08:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-08 20:59:56
User: tyeporter
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

You've  Lost  That  Loving  Feeling  Not  Getting  The  Love  You  Want?  Come  Jesus  Christ  Read  Bible  Find  Truth  

Description:

I'm not a religionist nor am I tolerant of sin. What you call love and what you're looking for from me is some perverted form of love that is not Biblical and has been taught to you by the world. God does not love sin nor does He tolerate it. Why should we? God told us to turn from those who deny Him and His Word, those who hate Him and us. To kick their dust from our sandals and turn away. Who are you to tell me you know better than God what love is? When I tell you that we don't care about your hate, who are you to contradict what God told me and tell me that I should love you or care and tolerate your sin and hate?

Comments

tyeporter ::: Favorites  2007-12-11 03:31:45

I think you answered your own question: spend more time in The Word.
__________________________________________________
josueanthonylpz ::: Favorites  2007-12-10 19:30:46

please tell me more , how did you become so knowledgeable I mean you know alot definitly know alot . I should read more of the bible. Im a christian but my problem is that I dont read enough of the word how do you counter that feeling that struggle inside .
__________________________________________________
tyeporter ::: Favorites  2007-12-10 00:18:08

Liberally put, Sir. There is ONE Truth - God's truth is absolute. What you and I believe means nothing unless we agree with God. The Bible is His Word and His "One Truth" is absolute. While you may interpret the Bible, I don't, I read a translation not an interpretation. If God tells us that He sees our sins no more... It's the truth, in spite of what liberals and the catholic religion teach.
__________________________________________________
ejucatedhorse42 ::: Favorites  2007-12-10 00:05:28

Again, you say there is no sin in God's eyes. Also, the Bible is open to interpretation, and what you believe to be the truth is no more the truth than what other people may read into the Bible. There is no one truth. Yours is only one of many.
__________________________________________________
tyeporter ::: Favorites  2007-12-09 23:10:28

There you go, now you understand the difference between the Biblical Christian Faith and the catholic religion. See, the Bible doesn't tell us that we need to continually ask for forgiveness for something God sees no more; forgiveness for something for which God already forgave us. It's like telling God that dying once on the Cross was not enough, let's keep Him up there to do it again each time we sin. This illustrates the difference between God and the catholic god. God is perfect.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Anthony Bourdain on why he hates vegetarians
Första maj - Internationalen
metroid1117 (roy) vs marth1990 (marth) 8
FRONTLINE/World "The Cell Next Door" @pbs.org/frontlineworld
Videothek


 

No comments: