Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ask the right questions

Duration: 07:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-11 15:29:28
User: Sabrnig
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

brain  scan  funeral  future  Sabrnig  

Description:

1st that was the fax ringing. 2nd my husband held my hand in labor, I believe we mentally and physically support each other. Compassion I believe in. I don't know: if you take away the evil if it limits good. I try to live with out harming others, I think one could program people to be more civil. No one person can make all the rules, we as a collective need to create a code of ethics pertaining to medical information and physical and mental enhancements. Leave out all the rest: I dreamed I was missing You were so scared But no one would listen Cause no one else cared After my dreaming I woke with this fear What am I leaving When I'm done here So if you're asking me I want you to know [Chorus] When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed And don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest [End Chorus] Don't be afraid I've taken my beating I've shared what I made I'm strong on the surface Not all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you So if you're asking me I want you to know [Chorus] Forgetting All the hurt inside You've learned to hide so well Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are

Comments

Dsungare1 ::: Favorites  2008-01-11 02:55:12

That will b in this world after we are gone ... our kids and the ideas we shared(some, hopefully the good ones). Thank you for sharing. I looked up some of your videos, i like them.
__________________________________________________
battim ::: Favorites  2007-12-25 00:23:47

maybe god it truth, huh?
__________________________________________________
blackturtleus ::: Favorites  2007-12-21 11:39:53

I find myself agreeing with most of what you say, but you cover a lot of ground and I'm not sure what to respond to. Interesting discussion...
__________________________________________________
jogayot ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 12:58:08

by agree i meant that perhaps they shouldn't try so hard to imitate humans; one can discern and relate to intelligence in non-human life forms. intelligence is what counts really, no need for puppets. it was implied thought because it was part of the interview, which among others stated that sex dolls manufacturers make them inperfect on purpose to get out of the "valley" when they know dolls are dead "anyway". and it ties in to the whole anime-sque overdrawn stylishness.
__________________________________________________
Sabrnig ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 12:19:16

that was interesting! I agree it isn't scientific and that individuals will reacte differently but humanoid robots are creepy, someday they will not be so creepy. hm
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

pker slayers ultimate face-off
Speedskiing World Cup in Sun Peaks, Canada
WEISS VS GILL PROMO
Silver Forest: 届かない永遠の距離
Big Trap interview with Eminem


 

No comments: