Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Investing and Trading: Investing - Change your Mindset

Duration: 03:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-19 18:25:45

My Daily Blog is at: http://investorandtrader.blogspot.com/ In these videos, thus far, I have talked a * lot * about trading in the stock market, Forex, day trading or trading commodity futures, and very little about investing. Well, I'm going to change gears for a little bit, and talk about investing. Now mind you, I still trade. For those that follow my Daily Blog, you know that I'm in the midst of a trade with the e-mini S&P 500 Futures March contract. However, in this video, I will begin to discuss the need to change from your trading mindset when looking to an investment portfolio. . . .

Comments

AirelonTrading  2008-02-19 21:42:45

2:31 was a scratch, not a pick. :)
__________________________________________________

No comments: